Frequency Asked Questions?
1. Will I be able to order books for me to sell when I need them?
Yes, we will set up a print on demand website account whereby everyone will be able to order books for you when you need them.
2. Can I set the date for books to arrive?
No, most print on demand services based delivery dates on the demand they have from their customers. If printing during a season is slow, of course, the faster your books will be shipped to you.
3. What is the recommended timeframe should I allow when ordering books.
2 to 3 weeks. You never know what might be going on with a printer or shipping company (UPS, FedEX, etc.)
4. Who owns the rights to the book?
Jabez Books Writer' Agency
5. Do I own the rights to my story?
Yes, you own the rights to your OWN story. You can use your anyway you want to as well we reserve the right to do so also.
6. What imprint will it be printed under?
It will be printed under Jabez Books imprint.
7. When will the book be released?
Not sure, at this time. But we are shooting for around May 2019
8. How much does it cost for me to participate.
9. Is there a payment plan available?
Yes, but everyone must pay half of what is due at the time of the order -- $500.
10. Can I get my money back if I don't finish my story by the deadline?
All monies invested are non-refundable. It will be forfeited if you do not meet the submission deadline regardless of the circumstance (death, illness, acts of God, etc.).